Tuesday, August 25, 2020

The Monday at work

 Hi,

Well, we've had another extension in Auckland to Sunday at midnight - so they remain in level 3 lockdown for a bit longer.  Their cases seem to be linked and slowing - so I hope the next few days see more of that pattern.

The rest of the country remains in level 2.  

Monday was a busy day at work (in the home office with Mike).  But I did go for a run at lunch time.  And I need to do that a lot more because it was hard work, even though it was only 3km.

Let's try and improve, eh?

Rooibos selfie.  I don't think I have a hashtag for hot tea.


We were in bed fairly early after watching Toby practise his drama piece.  He's really very good at acting.

A reasonable sleep saw me up early to meet Quentin in the gym.  On the bus with my face mask on (as we have all been doing in our house since level 2) and into the gym nice and early.  There were less people than usual on the early bus.  Mond you, even pre covid, every now and then there would be a bus that just didn't get many punters.  Random.

And now I am in at work.  With our physical distancing in place.  Every second desk is unavailable.

Right.  The day is nice enough here.  Bit cool, bit windy.  But no sign of rain today so far.  I might either convince Mike to come get me after work or walk home.

Take care.  Good luck to wee Toby with his drama assessment.

Love,

Angela



Contact register:

Mon Aug 24

Toby at school (via No 14 bus)

Angela lunchtime run

Mike didn't leave the house


Tues Aug 25

Angela on 6.16am number 22 bus

Angela @ City Fitness 6.35 - 7.20am

Angela @ work

Toby on 14 bus to school

Toby @ school

Mike not planning on leaving the house

No comments:

Post a Comment