Tuesday, September 1, 2020

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Monday was hard - I had so much on at work.  And today looks like a repeat.  Except I do have a physio appointment right after work.  And Mike is at the pub after work.


Monday morning iced latte

Moxley enjoying the sunshine

I call this one:  Moxley sleeping detail

Toby's migraine was better after drugs and he actually baked a cake in the evening while I was cooking tea.  

He got the oil out of the pantry and used it.  Then he needed it a little later and couldn't find it anywhere.  Not on the bench.  Not in the pantry.  We looked in cupboards.  Until Toby checked the fridge.

I am glad he does weird things like that at 17 years old.  It must mean old age is not the reason I do such things.  Right?

Toby was baking and couldn't find the oil he was just using...  One thing in this fridge does not belong.

Tuesday morning iced latte


Mike worked late and got stuff done.  I had a good sleep and I think I barely woke up when Mike got "home" from work.

Up for PT session with Quentin and it was chest day.  Which means a lot of push ups.  My triceps are still sore now as I type this.  Picture a T-Rex typing with puny arms.  That's me now. 

:-p

Right.

The day looms.  Let's go!

Oosshh!


Love,

Angela


Contact register:


Toby on 14 bus ~ 8.20am

Angela @ physio 5pm

Mike @ The Churchill @ 5.30pm with some tramping person

No comments:

Post a Comment