Thursday, September 10, 2020

The Wednesday with Toby exams

 Hi,

This new interface for Blogger is a bit of a pain.  If I don't put the pics in with the correct order, I can't move them into place easily.  The captions get orphaned.  Very weird.


I did however find a way to send pics from other channels to Google Photos.  So I found the one of Mike last week with Mittens.  Mike looks so happy.

Mike with
Mittens last week
 
The Lab with Andrew XXCV yesterday

Yesterday morning I met Andrew at The Lab on Customhouse Quay.  I quite enjoyed that iced latte - no sugar.  Lucky Andrew pinged me to check which Lab I was at, because he was on his way to Victoria St.

Also met Khemry for lunch at Arabica.  Yum!  She is busy at work and I caught up on her news and the news of the people she works with that I used to work with.  I am totally up-to-date now.

She has a new blog.  It's great.  Check it out if you get a moment.  Click here


My imaginary iced latte


My real iced latte
The food was good and Khemry was in fine form.  We laughed our way through our lunch.  Such a great break from work.  Khemry is the sort of person that makes you feel so much better for being in her company.

Back to work and away again at the end of the day.  Walked to Grant Road and Mike came and got me in the car.  

Toby's exams were good and not quite as good.  Sociology was good in the morning.  Stats wasn't quite as good in the afternoon.  But depending on Toby's mood, the Stats was either a 4 out of 5, or a 6 out of 10.

Sorted tea and had an early night.  But it wasn't the best of sleeps.  Up early to head to the gym.  But for the first time ever, my 6.16am bus didn't show up.  So weird.  Back home and had an online session with Quentin instead.

Good morning Wellington

Coffee for Mike


Meant I had more time to make coffee for Mike, hang out the washing and tidy the kitchen.  After the PT session I showered and caught a later bus.

At work today.  More lunch dates.  Hahahah.

Take care.  Have a great day.  No more exams this week for Toby.


Love,

Angela


Contact register:

Wed Sept 9

Angela @ Arabica with Khemry 12 - 1pm

Thurs Sept 10

Angela on 13 bus at 7.51am

Angela @ work

Angela @ some Mittens exhibition at lunch time and lunch with Barb and Juliet



No comments:

Post a Comment