Friday, September 4, 2020

The Thursday with stuff

 Hi,

Happy birthday Tessa - she is 18 today.  That's just amazing.  And happy anniversary for the clan and the move in 1980 to Aus - I remember.  Also - tomorrow is wee Abby's birthday.  15.  Wow.  Yes, the start of Sept is a busy time.

Yesterday.  So, I was just sitting at my desk.  The hard hat was there.  There was a reason it was there but now I can't recall it.  So I put it on.  Because... it was there.

And it was sunny.  So I put my sunnies on.  And then I realised I looked like a member of the Village People.  Minus the toolbelt and moustache.

So I took it off.

Work resumed.  And it was busy.

Yeah - I dunno why I was at work like this either

The evening passed by happily.  It's all a bit of a blur really.Oh yeah - Mike went back down to work for a bit after tea. He made scrumptious beef stroganoff for the boys and I had pasta pesto.

Friday iced latte

Moxley loves to lie in wait for Smudge.  Smudge knows.

But today is Friday!  Woot.  And the weekend isn't too far away.  Toby is off to Chc with Tessa at 4.30pm today and coming back Sunday.

Happy Fathers Day Mike.  Heheh - no kid.  Surprise!

I think Mike and I will try and have date night Saturday.  Movies and dinner.

Take care.

Love,

Angela


Contact register:

Thus Sept 3rd

Pretty sure I went nowhere.

Mike also went nowhere.

Toby went to school and came back - rode buses.

Fri Sept 4

Toby @ school

Toby on AirNZ flight to Chc 1630

Toby in Chc weekend - zapping his covid app and hand sanitising and wearing his mask.


No comments:

Post a Comment