Wednesday, September 9, 2020

The Tuesday with exams for Toby

 Hi,

Toby got home from his morning exam yesterday in fine, fizzing form.  He said it went well.  And today (Wednesday) he has two exams back to back.  Sociology and Stats.  So fingers crossed once more for him.

My day was huge on the social front yesterday.  Team lunch at Papparich.  I must take Mike there one day for lunch and see what he thinks.  I also need to double check the menu as apparently I wrote down the wrong code for the iced coffee and ended up with  1) an iced mocha - with ice cream  and then 2) a hot coffee.

Not sure that I did get the code wrong.  But anyway...


Team lunch

After work I met up with Fran and Roz @ Charley Noble.  We had to wait for 40 mins for a table.  So we chatted away over a drink before settling in.

Elbow bump with Roz

Virgin mojito

Good food and the best company meant the night flew - and before I knew it, I was feeling sleepy and just knew it was past my bedtime.  Hahahah.

Everyone is well - Roz survived the AKL level 3 lockdown just fine.  We heard about Corey's OE plans that were hideously disrupted by covid.  Gah!  But he has picked up uni courses online and seems to be making the best of the change in circumstances.

Fran told me I have a typo in yesterday's post - so I will fix that now.  Bwhahahah.  Dinner with my editors is so hard.  :-p

And at the end, we all shared cat pics and vids.  Turns out we all have the cutest black cats.  :-)  I ubered home and fell into bed.

The Lab with Andrew - good iced latte

Toby and Tessa were up early this morning (Wed) to get ready for their exams today.  I wish them lots of luck.

I went into The Lab on Customhouse Quay to meet Andrew.  Gave him his credit card (he had it at the brewer and Mike picked it up for him last weekend).

And at work now and ready for the day.  Oosshh!

Hope your day is the best!

Love,

Angela


Contact register:

Tues Sept 8

Angela @ Papparich 12 - 12.50pm  (Srcummies team lunch)

Angela @ Charley Noble 6.30pm - 8.30pm with Roz and Fran

Angela Uber home 8.30pm

Wed Sept 9

Angela on 13 bus @ 7am

Angela @ The Lab Customhouse Quay with Andrew 7.20 - 8.15

Angela @ work





No comments:

Post a Comment