Wednesday, September 2, 2020

The Tuesday at work

 Hi,

Both my boys were out and about in the evening on Tuesday.  I went into town with Mike for my physio appointment for 5pm and he got a park right outside the physio.

He then went to meet a tramping person in The Churchill while I went home.  Toby was at Tessa's until late - David dropped him home.  Mike Ubered home at 8.45pm.  They got home within minutes of each other.

Moxley on my lap

Couch Moxley

I had a dream with Smudge in it.  We were by the sea.  A tropical sea.  And Smudge decided to swim.  She went out, brave as a brave thing.  Exploring.  Found something interesting.  Played with it.  It hurt her eye.  And she came back... completely white.

No - I also have no idea what it means.

Wednesday iced latte at Chez Gilbert

Wednesday is wet, wet, wet here.  But the wind seems to have dropped off.  Down south they had fires at the start of the week and then snowfalls.  

Nuts weather.  That's Spring for you.

Busy day at work today.  Hold tight - let's go!

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment