Friday, September 25, 2020

The Thursday with a manic work day

 Hi,

Looking back at my day yesterday I have nothing to show for it.  Guess I really was busy all day.  No cats.  No iced coffees.  Just work.

Mike and I bussed home together, with our face masks on, and caught the 13 home from Lambton Quay.  I must remember that bus stop picks up the 13.  Further south they miss out on that one.  It was relatively empty despite it being rush hour.  Winning!

Covid has reared its head with a potential outbreak again.  So when I travel this weekend, I will wear masks and use my hand sanitiser liberally.  

Home made iced latte Friday morning.  I nailed this.  Drank it down like a person that really needed it.

Off to Blenheim this weekend.  Kinda with Andrew - but not.  We are taking different transport across the Strait and coming back different days.  Probably see him at the airport when Iona collects us.  Hahah.  But I am heading to Nelson Saturday with Sue to watch the rugby.  With tickets and everything.  Level 1 - woot!  

I have a ferry crossing back to Wellington Sunday night.  But apparently the lowest low is on its way.  Southerlies make the Strait a different prospect.  I best be prepared to lose my dinner.  Hahah.

Mike is off to see a Springsteen tribute bank Saturday night.  He will enjoy that. And he has boot camp tomorrow, of course.

Take care.  Stay warm and dry (in NZ - in Aus you already have good weather I have noticed).

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment