Wednesday, September 30, 2020

The Tuesday with not a lot

 Hi,

Tuesday - it came and went.  Mind you, I am glad I am not in Ops anymore as Microsoft did have a global outage.  Lasted quite a while too.  Would have made yesterday hectic.  As it was, I barely noticed anything.


Good morning Wellington - Wednesday looking good

Wednesday harbour sunrise

Mojo iced latte with Andrew

Wednesday morning I pinged Andrew to see if we could meet for a spontaneous iced latte date @ Mojos.  And it was actually possible.  Woot.

Lunch iced latte with Barb and Juliet yesterday
 

I went out for lunch with Barb and Juliet - we went to Funicular.  Hadn't been there for a long while.  The two men serving were run off their feet - but they were quite relaxed about it all.  When I went up to ask further about my iced latte, the chap said:  oh yes, I have that out the back.  

Why?  Why was it out the back?

I went back to our table and we came up with all sorts of theories as to why the iced latte would be out the back.  I think Barb's idea was they were leaving it to get cold naturally. 

Hahahah.

Caught the 14 bus home with Mike - there were 5 people with masks on.  Two men around 30 years old (if I had to guess - masks make that tricky), two men in their 40s (Mike and another chap) and me.  Loads of others just not masked up.

Guess we have no sign of community transmission.  But I am happy to keep wearing my mask.

Mike went up Mt Kau Kau with Janine and I chilled at home.  Toby got home from his friend's house just after Mike left and had a bit of a headache and went to his room.

Mike's Mt Kaukau sunset, over the south island

In bed around 9pm and had a good sleep.  Yay.

Hope your hump day is a good one.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment