Wednesday, September 23, 2020

The Tuesday with a spontaneous dinner out with Mike

 Hi,

Wow - the weather has changed this morning (Wed morning) to be very wet and windy.  I also neglected to consider that and left home without a rain jacket.  Doh!

Tuesday was much nicer however.  After work, Mike took me to Higher Taste in a spontaneous dinner out.  Mmmmm.  We also went to New World to grab milk - we had run out.

Home to watch the leaders' debate ahead of the election.  Mike summed it up:  boring, can I turn it off?

Off to bed and a good sleep.  Yay!

Early Wed morning iced latte @ The Lab

Up early to catch Andrew at The Lab before work went into overdrive mode.  I got my rings back - I had taken them off for tramping and left them in the car.  Oops.  Hahah.

Mike was supposed to be volunteering at Zealandia today but the galeforce winds and rain meant they cancelled.  And they usually run that as an all-weather event.  All weather - except this weather!  Hahahah.

Sorry the blog was late.  Roz - you know I mean you here.  Apologies for the disruption to your day.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment