Tuesday, September 29, 2020

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Yesterday was fierce in Wellington.  Mike and I both worked from home and I almost woke Toby up at 7am only to have Mike remind me it was school holidays.

Home made Monday morning iced latte

I was sitting at my desk looking out the window and watched a huge gust of wind take down a ponga next to our big ponga.  Snapped it off and threw the bulk of it into the trees.

Our ponga fell in a huge gust

So sad

I love our ponga so I was a bit sad to see it destroyed.  I hope the big one stays where it is for years yet.  I can't imagine our view without it in the foreground.

Toby had his mates around for a WWE event but I hardly noticed.  They all headed home and I cooked tea for Toby and Tessa while Mike went into town for a leadership session.

Dinner - Mmmmmm

Store bought iced latte on Tuesday morning

Off to bed when Mike got home.  Had a good sleep and woke up to find sunshine.  Weird.  Went to the gym and had a great PT session with Quentin.  Dead lifts for the first time since March.  Woot.

Bring that on!

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment