Friday, September 18, 2020

The Thursday with me at home and Toby with migraine

 Hi,

Did I forget to blog yesterday?  OMG.  That's a sign of how crazy things are.  Hey - how come no one called me to check I was okay?

:-p

Anyway, Toby had a migraine (and still has the after effects today too).  So he stayed home in bed and I worked from home.  Mike had stuff on so he went to work.

Thursday home made iced latte

Windy last night

Lying in the sun.

She's a perfect ball of cat

Moxley climbing through the pantry, hunting down her Fancy Feast

Yeah, Tenzing!  You stay there!
So on guard

Not a lot else really.  Got a sore behind from doing 60 sit ups with Quentin (I was online at home).  Watched the cats lounge around the house while I worked.  Smudge took my chair while I was at lunch.  She looked so cute curled up in a wee ball that I just took Mike's chair.

Cooked tea for Toby after work.  And waited for Mike to get home.   Once he got home, he packed further for his adventures this weekend.  He didn't go tramping Thurs night as it was howling a gale and raining.   He did cover someone's back quarterlight window with plastic - which was good - as the rain and wind would have ruined the back seat.

Slept well despite the crazy weather.  Up early to head into work.  Mike is away skiing with work to Whakapapa and I am trap line monitoring and tramping with Andrew.

Toby will be chilling and looking after the cats.

Love,

Angela

Contact register:

Ohh - I went somewhere

Fri Sept 18

Angela @ work

Mike @ Leuwen with his mates for brekkie

Mike @ work


Thurs Sept 17

Mike @ work

Mike @ some pub after work

Mike probably at a lunch place





No comments:

Post a Comment