Tuesday, October 13, 2020

The Monday at work

 Hi,

What a day!  Somehow I convinced Mike to come to Spin with me after work.  I had Quentin at 5pm for 30 mins.  Did pause bench.  Oohhh - that's hard work.  Then walked to Thorndon CityFitness and met Mike at 6pm for Spin for an hour.


Killed us.  In a good way.

Mmmm - dinner

Home for a lovely dinner with Mike and Toby had leftover chicken schnitzels.  So we were all happy.  I had a fitful sleep (work - kept dreaming I had to send a strongly worded email - bwhahahah!!) and up for PT with Quentin.

Yum!  Ugly Bagels iced coffee (hold the maple) was so good

Boxing was tough.  Then off to work and a spontaneous coffee date with Roanne.  Ugly Bagels on Featherston.  Yum!!

What a great way to start the day.

Toby has a headache.  It's a shame for him.

Have an awesome day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment