Tuesday, October 27, 2020

The weekend that was long

 Hi,

Labour weekend - and Preeti had her baby!  Congratulations to Preeti and Pritesh - I saw a beautiful picture of wee bub and Preeti.

Mike headed away Friday to the Ruahines with Janine.  Sounds like they had a great weekend tramping.

I was up early Saturday for boot camp - which was good fun.  Good cardio session.  I checked my phone as I was expecting Sue to arrive in the morning ahead of her ferry trip back to Picton.

Went to get kibble and kitty litter (it was all on special so I bought lots).

Checked phone.

Went grocery shopping at Thorndon New World.

Checked phone.

Went home to put groceries away and tidied the house.

Just as midday rolled around I checked my phone - and I don't know what I did but this time I saw the notifications.  Missed a call from Sue at 10am and text messages.  Gah!

So we chatted on the phone and she was already moving onto the ferry.  My bad.  My loss.  Stink.


Sad I missed Sue

Reading is such hard work

House was tidy though - yay!  Toby got home and was very astonished at how tidy the place was.  That's how it is if it is just me here.  Just saying.  :-p

Hot yoga at 4pm with Juliet.  Heheh.

Sunday saw Toby with mates around for DnD games.  I headed out to Cafe Villa in Ngaio to meet Rex and Jo.  :-)

Photo bombed by staff!

Feed me - she says.  She climbed into the pantry to find her food.

Just hanging

Monday we were up early (okay - me - I was up early) to get to the PT session at 8am with Quentin.  Then back home and showered and off to collect Tessa.  We went to the Botantist.  Great fun.  Sally was running late but joined us for the Greta Thunburger.  Mmmm.

Monday iced latte @ The Botantist

Toby and Tessa @ The Botantist

Give me my phone

Rushed back via Rebel Sport to get some boxing wraps for me.  Toby had mates around for WWE.  I fell asleep and woke up surrounded by cats.  I was the demarcation line.

Surrounded by cats

Totally asleep!

Cats all around the room

She looks relaxed

Mike got back and was moving like an old man.  It was a tough walk.  40km!  Wow!

Wet, wet, wet here in Wellington.  :-)

Have an awesome short week in NZ.  

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment