Thursday, October 15, 2020

The Wednesday with more spin and a weaving exhibition

 Hi,

I wonder if I can just blog pics and let that tell the story.  Nah - that is the lazy option.  Hahahah.  I feel like maybe I missed a blog post.  But then again - it might just be my crazy busy week making time feel like it is being squashed inside an accordion.

Was it yesterday I met Andrew for brekkie?  OMG.  Did I not blog this already?  Are you reading this twice? 

Selfie intense stare
I have no clue now.  But it was good.  Note:  stay away from the maple syrup haloumi pumpkin brekkie option.  Always, always pick the avocado on toast option.  Exercise your inner millennial.  Well, my inner millennial.  You might be also millennial on the outside.

Och no - who am I kidding.  No millennial reads this.  Maybe next year when Toby lives in Chc he might read this to find out what his parents are doing...  :-p


Waaaaay better than pumpkin

More spin after work.  Yay for Mon, Tue and Wed night spin.  I will try and add this to my regular routine.

Spin legs

Far better pic - with iced latte and avocado on display

My pics are all out of sequence.  Just testing your observation powers.

I did go and see Iona's weaving exhibition at Bowen House.  Couldn't take pics.  But it was so good.  I got a hug and everything.

Go see this!

She has done well - and to see the other pieces so well crafted was a pleasure.  I have also tried to spread the word at work.  It is open for another month.  Wed and Thu - 10 - 3pm.

Wild hair day at work

New fave place - Ugly Bagels

After spin I walked back to Boulcott St (from CityFitness Thorndon) and got into the car parked on the street while Mike finished his tramping Meetups.  

By then it was about 8pm so we went to Aroy on the Terrace and had some dinner (pad thai with tofu - it was good).  Home to sort out Toby (kinda) and then bed.

Up for PT session this morning (Thurs).  Deadlifts.  Going okay.  Knee was fine after spin made it twinge on Monday.  :-)

Have a great day!

Love,

Angela



1 comment:

  1. Toby isn't a millenial! Millennials are in their late 20's and 30's and have kids and station wagons and dogs already. Even the millennials are old now.

    ReplyDelete