Friday, October 16, 2020

The Thursday with hot yoga

 Hi,

What a crazy cold day it was on Thursday.  Wow.  Brrrr.  Anyway - a long day at work but helped a lot by Angie and me joining Juliet at Hot Yoga from 6.30pm - 8pm.

There's a Hot Yoga place on Featherston St and we wandered in.  I promptly started choking and coughing due to the strange incense stuff.  Must have looked a bit suss (you know - covid times!).  But by the time I took off my many layers and took a sip of water, I had adjusted.

Walked into the quiet warm room and found Juliet had saved a spot at the back next to her.  Angie had a spot saved but decided to move to the front for more space.

90 minutes and I could hardly tell.  It was...  well, not easy.  But not hard either.  With yoga I guess you can bend as far as you can.  Okay - Juliet is really bendy.  :-)

It was chill.  And the time flew by and I would totally do that again.

Walked to Clifton Terrace where Mike had left the car and drove home.  Fell into bed and was in a blissful sleep.

Friday morning dawned - and what a stunner!  Wow.

Friday morning - after the hail on Thursday.  Quite the contrast.

Home made Friday!

Moxley drinks your water when you are not watching

Big weekend.  Toby has the school ball.  He has a suit and a corsage and everything.  Thanks to Mike for sorting out the flowers.  :-)

Mike and I have boot camp.  And it is election night on Saturday.  Ooohhh.  The intention is to watch it at Sally and Andrew's place.

Rugby too.  Go All Blacks!

Take care.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment