Wednesday, October 7, 2020

The Tuesday that should be Wednesday

 Hi,

While I know this morning it is Wednesday, it felt like I should have been talking about yesterday as though it was Wednesday.  But it wasn't.  Yesterday was only Tuesday.  Despite the feeling I had been at work for far longer.

I messed up coffee dates during the morning (and when I say coffee dates, I mean work meetings!) and was out with Barb at 10.30am a bit earlier than our scheduled 11.15am meeting.  And all of a sudden I realised at 10.30am I should be having a coffee with Callan instead of Barb.

Yep - I had mixed them up.  When Barb pinged me early and said she was free for coffee, I just went, as I knew I had a coffee meeting.  But as she talked over her first iced latte, I wondered at the timing.  Checked my phone.  Saw a message from Callan and realised.

Happily, Callan joined us anyway.  So I got two meetings done.  So, so productive.  :-p  Don't anyone tell me different.

Iced latte @ Mojos

Barb tries an iced latte

My stabby wound is almost gone


After work, Mike and I had a spontaneous dinner at Higher Taste and Andrew joined us.  Mike and I caught the bus home (Mike has lost his Cactus mask at the gym so he used a disposable one).  A few others wore masks on the slightly crowded bus.  Good on them.

Toby had all hios mates over for spook fest when we got home.  And one student had their guardian ring to ensure we were on hand.  They were very reasonable and kept the noise down.  Mike ordered 9 pizzas.  And they all slept on mattresses in the lounge.

It was quiet when we left this morning.

We met Andrew at The Lab and had brekkie.  Don't order the pumpkin maple syrup haloumi brekkie.  It is a vector for all their leftover pumpkin.  It was a pile of pumpkin.  I don't even like maple syrup very much.  What was I thinking?

Sigh.

Hahahah - selfie

Me and Andrew have an iced latte @ The Lab - with no caramel shot



Let's see what Wednesday brings.  No wind but a bit grey today.


Take care.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment