Thursday, October 22, 2020

The Wednesday with spin

 Hi,

Oh - my blog post was just sitting here all unloved and in draft mode.  Poor wee blog.  And my days a merging into one.  Not sure I have had this many iced lattes in one day!  Hahah.

Mojo iced latte with Chris

Tejas and I are dressed the same - chic is where it's at!

But it was funny to go see Tejas at work and tell him he was looking chic and that we were actually dressed the same.  Because when I stripped off my hoodie - there we were.  Same colour shirt and green pants.

Boom!  I am down with the kids!

Spontaneous iced latte with Roanne


Went to Spin after work and had some crazy logistics where Mike drove back, and I dropped him in town and went home.  Found Tessa needed a lift home.

Took her home - then Mike needed a pick up.  Also picked up Janine.  Took her home.  Eventually got home.

Hahah.  Angela and her Uber service.

Up early for PT session - deadlifts.  Yeah.  I was a bit hopeless.  But - went to work and discovered no towels.  Oh.  :-(  Had to use my emergency tramping towel.  

Jumped in the shower.  Cold shower - no hot water.

Gotham - not so much a coffee as a dessert

Happy to see Rachael

So by the time I saw Rachael at Gotham, I was still a bit damp (hair was quite wet) and not super warm.  Hahahah.  But I enjoyed our catch up.  Rachael is such a lovely person to chat to and she will sort out my last work in good ways.  Woot!

Take care - enjoy your Thursday.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment