Wednesday, October 21, 2020

The Tuesday with aussie rules footy training

 Hi,

There is no photographic evidence of the first time I played Aussie Rules footy.  Well, went to training at least.  Shame because it was a lot of fun.

How did the day pan out?

Worked from home.  With sick Toby and cats to keep me company.

Moxley sleeping in her crate during the day

Smudge in the sun

Home made iced latte

Why is she happy lying on the cords?

Tessa came around - she was also feeling a bit sick.  I left home about 5.50pm and headed to Martin Luckie park.  Elly had convinced me to turn up for a run around for their AFL training.

Met Shane - the coach.  And maybe 16 other women.  One of whom I had met previously via Elly.  Lindsay.  I ran around like an idiot.  Don't think anyone noticed I didn't know what I was doing.  :-p

Great fun.  Turns out all those years of watching footy has not translated into me having any clues as to how to play the game.  

Headed home.  Ate leftovers from dinner.  Toby, Tessa and Mike were still chatting at the dining table.

Fell into bed.  Pleasantly tired.

Big day at work today.  Then Spin after work.  Yay.


Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment