Tuesday, October 6, 2020

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

How is it only Tuesday?  You mean, I have been at work for only one day so far this week?  The year 2020 time warp strikes again.

Mike and I worked from home yesterday but today we're both in the office.  Mike went for a run after work in the park and then he had dinner and took Toby out grocery shopping.

Moxley worshipping the sunbeams

The Lab iced latte - with a shot of yuck - caramel

Toby has mates over Tuesday evening for another sleepover - for spook night.  Scary movies and junk food.

Last night though, after they got back from shopping, we went to bed and both Mike and I slept like dead people.  When I woke this morning, our duvet was completely on the ground.  We might have been the restless dead.

Got up (that was hard) and headed into town on the 6.16am bus.  Boxing with Quentin (he looked how I felt).  Then a quick shower at work - first day I have been there when they had no towels available.  Lucky I have my pack towel for just such an emergency.

Met Andrew at The Lab for an iced latte.  But he ordered and forgot the caramel shot they put in their iced lattes by default.  Pah!

But we must have been keen for some caffeine because the drinks disappeared fast. 

I hope your day is a marvellous one.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment