Wednesday, October 28, 2020

The Tuesday that was like a Monday

 Hi,

I worked from home after the long weekend and enjoyed the company of Moxley during the day.  She lay on Mike's chair and slept there for hours.  Probably helped that the heater was on right next to her.

Moxley sleeping

Same cat, different pose

She's so cute

After work I got ready for AFL training.  Headed off at 5.45pm and collected Elly from the Maccas on Victoria St on my way through town.  Returned her earbuds this time.  The real ones this time.

Played footy and ran around like a mad thing.  My kicking is dodgy.  My handballs are dodgy.  My fitness is dodgy.  There's not a lot that isn't dodgy.

But it is fun!

It was cold and wet too.  I wore my jacket the entire time.  Hahahah.

Back home via petrol at Crofton Downs and Mike had tea ready for me.  Woot!.  Off to bed and a restless sleep (in my dream Mike and I were sleeping in a tree house and Mike was so restless he trashed it and we were covered in leaves and wee branches - yeah - I dunno either!).

Got a function after work today.  Back at my old workplace.

Have a great day.


Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment