Friday, October 23, 2020

The Thursday with unexpected dinner out

 Hi,

Nothing seemed to go quite right yesterday.  Didn't have an awesome session in deadlifts (oh, come on Angela!!!) and then no towels and cold water only at work for my shower.

Should have known then, eh?

:-p

Work was an exercise in frustration for a part of it.  But - today is another day.  So let's take another run at it all.

I got flowers

Perfect flowers

I met Mike after work at Waitoa Social Club with some work mates.  They all had a WoaP burger from Little Penang and I has vege goreng.  Apparently it was all good!

Mike knew my day had been bad and wanted to support the new florist that did Tessa's corsage - so I got some beautiful flowers to cheer me up.

Which it did.

Back home and fell into bed.

Friday saw Toby away to school (he has a sleepover planned with Tessa tonight) and Mike packing for his weekend tramping with Janine.  And it's Janine's birthday!  Woot!

Long weekend here.  Yay.  Messages to do.  Boot camp.  Bike ride.  Coffee dates.  Kibble buying.  Kitty litter buying.

Ohhh - it is going to fly by.

Enjoy your weekend.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment