Thursday, October 8, 2020

The Wednesday with a good walk home with Janine

 Hi,

This is the content you are all here for - am I right?  Bwhahahah.  After a run at lunch time, I was keen to walk home with Mike and Janine up through the bush to Te Ahumairangi and home.  But I was a bit tuckered out, to be honest.  However, the views and the stillness of the most wonderful evening made up for trying to keep up with Mike and Janine.

Stunning evening.


Mike and Janine contemplate the view from the track to Te Ahumairangi

Wellington looking gorgeous

Mike telling a story



Selfie with Mike and Janine in the background

I love the sky

When we got home I was tempted to ask for a BBQ dinner.  But in the end, Janine headed off to her car at Zealandia (she would have done about 8km by the time she got there!  Wow!) and we ate leftovers.

Toby had tidied up so well after the spook fest.  Luxed and aired the place.  He was also fast asleep in his bed, so we left him.

Up early for bus in and dead lifts.  5 x 5 sets.  50kg.  So next week adding another 5kg and trying that.  My knee was ok.  Woot!

Earbuds getting closer to their owner

Coffee with Andrew to return Elly's earbuds.  Well, at least they are a step closer to her than they are tucked away in my handbaglet.

Busy day at work today.  Then WFH tomorrow.  And I want to add a morning run to my Friday morning routine.

That's the plan.

Have an awesome day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment