Friday, October 2, 2020

The Thursday with lunch with Sally and a play with Celia

Hi,

Another social day - this is what happens when covid keeps you home for ages and then you get back into normal routine and you get a chance to meet people you haven't seen for ages.

Lunch with Sally M @ Arabica

Sally is one of those people I haven't seen in person for ages.  We decided on lunch and went to Arabica.  It was so good to see her.  She looks great.  We caught up on each other's news and I hope we get a chance to catch up again soon.  It's been March since I saw her last.


Then into work again before meeting a bunch of people at Bin44 after work.  Celia joined us there because we had a organised a play.  After Bin44 we went to Macs Brewery to see Mark H in Mamils.  It was a good story of someone finding redemption - through cycling!  Here's a link.

Saw a person from work in the crowd.  I didn't think I would know anyone as I reckoned Celia was the youngest person there.  But - I was wrong.  Hahah.

After that we found Mike and Andrew merrily getting merrier at Hashigo Zake with an 8% beer (I suspect they had tried a few more before that).  I had a ginger beer and Celia tried some beer or other (she kept saying something like Sin, sin, sin, nu, nu, nu - so now you know as much as me as to what she was drinking.  Like - nada!)

Anyway - Andrew and Celia shared an Uber home and Mike and I also Ubered home.  Fell into bed and slept well.



Home made iced latte on Friday

 It's Friday!  Yay!  Mike has Oktoberfest tonight.  Uh oh.

Boot camp tomorrow morning.

Baby shower in the afternoon for Preeti.  Can't wait to see everyone and her.  :-)

Have a great weekend.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment