Friday, November 27, 2009

Good morning from me

Angela and Margo are off to Nelson. I think they got away ok, I was still asleep when Angela left - but I've had a txt from her as they left Wellington Harbour so that's got to be a good sign.

Toby has decided to try his hand as an author. He's writing a book right now, he spent last night and this morning working on it. I'll see if I can't post it once it's done. I've seen some of the first cut and there's drama, action and excitement a-plenty. Watch this space!

I needed to pick up Toby yesterday as well - we headed to the local library (with a side trip to Burger Wisconsin) and met Angela, and Tom, John and Christine there. There was much eating, reading and running about on the grass outside the library. They'd just cut the grass so there was plenty of grass clippings getting thrown about and stuffed into inappropriate places.

So Toby and I have a weekend of fun and frivolity planned. Tonight is Friday Night Movie night so we will cuddle up and watch Dumb and Dumber. Then tomorrow, after swimming, we have a camping adventure with the tramping club. We're staying at Camp Wainui, about 40 min from Wellington. It's got plenty of beds and accommodation, but everyone has elected to bring tents and camp. Tramping club people must be like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment