Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Nov 18

Hi,

Where did this weather come from?  Wet, wet, wet!  But our life with constantly evolving Gilbert plans meant I had to take the car in this morning anyway to get new tyres.  So I have been nowhere near my bike this morning.  It'd need a snorkel today anyway!

Dad is taking Toby to school.  However, Toby woke up with his nose out of joint because I wasn't there.  Not sure why.  I did cuddle him before I got up but I didn't want to wake him because he chatted for ages when we turned the light out so I wanted him to keep sleeping.  I rang when I got to work and tried to console Toby, who was crying that he missed me.  Oh dear.  Poor Dad.

I'll collect the car and drive to karate (check on Merlot first hopefully).  We're having fish 'n' chips for tea.  Yum!  So I'll take Toby home from karate to Ngaio and Dad will pick up the dinner.  Cool!

Time to get stuck into work.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment