Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Nov 10

Hi,

We had great fun celebrating Vivienne's birthday last night at the Flying Burrito Brothers.  We need more birthdays so we can have the excuse to go out together more often!

Keas also went well.  Mike exerted his authority on the keas schedule and we had roll call and activities and heard stories.  Our area leader came in unannounced and I was so happy that it coincided with a quiet activity moment (all the Keas were drawing pictures of the flags of the countries where they were born).  Usually frenetic activity is the norm.  I am looking forward to next week as we are planting sunflower seeds in wee pots (ta Vivienne for the pots).  I must get some potting mix.

I want to try and start Christmas shopping in earnest this week as I don't enjoy doing it at the last moment.  Good luck with that idea!

Ok.  Time to get stuck in once more.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment