Friday, November 20, 2009

Good morning on Fri (hooray), Nov 20

Hi,

It was our last sleepover night last night at Grandy and Gramps' house and Toby and I had fun!  What a great week -it was almost like a holiday.  Ta Ma and Pa for looking after us so well.

Mike gets back this afternoon - Toby and I can't wait to see him.  I might be able to leave a little earlier than usual today due to the late work evening yesterday.  So that'll be nice.  Especially if the weather stays nice.  Tennis club night is tonight so we might wander around for a play.

We have a DIY weekend planned, with swimming, lunch at Sally and Andrew's, shopping and a quick visit to Kara. 

Toby may be getting a cold.  His eyes are gunked up and his throat is a bit sore.  Poor wee chap.

Better get stuck in.  The ride was good fun - I saw 50 km/h on my bike speedo!  Yeah!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment