Thursday, November 19, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, Nov 19

Hi,

Well, apparently there were two earthquakes this morning (under Palmerston North) but I didn't feel a thing.  Toby and I had a good morning.  We drove home after breakfast and Grandy and Gramps' house and sorted out lives out (I locked Toby in the garage by mistake - but he was doing it on purpose) and scootered off to school.  I think Ma is collecting him today because I have a late day at work (software release).

Karate was ok - Toby was very vocal and got "ssshhhh'd" by parents and sensei at one stage.  The move he taught them was very tricky.  So concentration was difficult for our son.

The ride in was good fun because the roads have dried out after yesterday's deluge.  I'll ride home after the release and drive back to Grandy and Gramps' place for the last sleepover this week.  Mike arrives back in Wellington after midday tomorrow.  Good - I have missed him!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment