Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Nov 3

Hi,

They tell me it is going to be beautiful here this afternoon but this morning we're in a cloud of fine, fine drizzle. I took the bus in because I took the car home for Keas yesterday while Mike attended the tramping club summer planning session. He is in to lead 4 or 5 trips over the summer. Woo hoo!

Karen said it will be 37C in the part of Sydney she lives in. Wow! Amazing weather. I think I'd melt. I wore a t-shirt all yesterday evening at Keas in a beautiful 14 or 15C evening. 37 would kill me I am sure. Keas was great fun. We read all about the kea bird and Toby told them about the Kea attacking my backpack and showed everyone the hole the kea pecked in my backpack. I must bring it in to get it fixed. Maybe next week after Paua Hut tramping this weekend.

Ok. Time to get stuck in. I'm off to the TAB to place my bets for the Melbourne Cup in a few hours. Toby, Mike and I have picked horses 4, 6 and 10. And I think I have generated enough enthusiasm for a sweep here at work. Alright!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment