Thursday, November 26, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, Nov 26

Hi,

Toby and I had a great night last night with Gramps.  Gramps had collected wee Toby from Skids and was ready and waiting for me.  Toby was getting stuck into the kiwifruit as his after school snack.  They are nice and ripe now in our fruit bowl.  We headed off to karate and Toby was as boisterous as usual.  Next week is grading week so Mike has to practise well with him over the weekend.

Dad, Toby and I ate fish n chips for dinner from the chippy on Mairangi Road (we have never been to that one).  Their chips were good, their fish was very average.

I think Toby might be getting a little sick.  Maybe an earache or a cold?  Poor wee chap.

I have a haircut after work today and we need to squash in a library visit, dinner, the Karori Scout AGM and Mike has to pack for the weekend camping trip.  Woo hoo!

Mike and Ma went to a play last night and Mike says it was very good.  He took Ma out for tea afterwards too and they ate hot, spicy Indian food.  I hope Mike will blog a bit about it so we can hear more details.  I was alseep when he got home and have only vague recollections of his review.

Have a great day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment