Thursday, November 5, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, Nov 5

Hi,

Guy Fawkes Day here in New Zealand and Mike bought some fireworks last night on the way home. With sparklers (I like sparklers).

Karate went well last night - there is another grading in three weeks so Toby is knuckling down. Mum cooked a beautiful dinner (a new dish - chicken with rice baked in the oven) and it was yum! Dad got cream on his apple crumble (the groceries were delivered as we were leaving for karate so dessert was on the menu once again!). It all came together.

The weather is very odd. We seem to have permanent cloud. I don't think it rained - I just think we were enveloped in low cloud. It is supposed to be 18 and sunny later today. Fingers crossed. I enjoyed the ride down the hill but the roads were a little damp from the cloud touching the road. Honest! Heheheheh.

I bought some more tramping socks for Toby on Tuesday but I bought according to age and when I got them back at work for a good look, I realised he has bigger feet than the packet suggests. So I need to exchange them.

I have also got a fancy (very fancy) new cellphone. http://www.vodafone.co.nz/shop/mobileDetails.jsp?skuId=sku5450013&voucherCode=&menuKey=&selectionKey=mobile This is my new phone. I have only just started using it this morning so I am still finding my way. I think I have set it to silent for work. I hate cellphones ringing in the office when people have left them behind. Mike bought it for me. He's angling for a work phone.

So, very exciting times. Off to the Wadestown library after a quick dinner tonight. Spag bol. Toby seems to have gone off it since he returned from Sydney. What did they do to it there? Heheheheheheh.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment