Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Nov 24

Hi,

Keas went really well last night.  We drew a big picture of a kea and a separate beak, and played "Pin the beak on the kea".  Great fun.  Toby also introduced the other Keas to Gogo Crazy Bones and they played "Battle".  So the time flew by.

We went home and the quiche was cooked (I used the oven timer for the first time and it worked perfectly) so we ate immediately.

Too easy.

I took the bus in this morning as Ma, Vivienne and I are off to see Julie and Julia tonight.  And I need to let Ma know that Mike is taking her on a date tomorrow night to see a play on Darwin at Downstage.  So she needs to find her way into town instead of cooking something for me, Dad and Toby.  Oh, bother!  Heheheheh.  Maybe we can have fish n chips again!  Yummo!

I was on Toby drop-off duty this morning and we had great fun.  Then Toby walked me to the bus stop and I ran for the bus as it arrived just as I got to the road.  Perfect timing - for Mike!  Bit too close for comfort for me.

Have a marvellous day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment