Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Nov 4

Hi,

We had a great Melbourne Cup day. My excitement rustled up a work sweep (got zip) and I went to the TAB to place three bets for me, Mike and Toby (got zip). Could only watch the Cup with no sound (better than the radio feed I found - maybe). But it was great fun.

Rode home after it to collect wee Toby so we were running later than usual all evening. Cooked dinner and went to ride Toby's bike and scooter at school. We played there for ages then home to bed. Action-packed. No TV (but a few minutes on Club Penguin as Toby met Zoe online and chatted on the phone to her). Tuesdays are now no TV (or computers) night.

That's it really. Busy at work. Same as usual. Toby has tennis and karate today. I think Ma and Pa will pop over to collect him and cook up tea for us all. Yum!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment