Thursday, November 12, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, Nov 12

Hi,

What a great morning.  I was on Toby drop-off duty as Mike had to take the wee green car in for a service.  We had fun playing with gogo's and then one was missing so we had a frantic pace for the last 10 minutes until Toby found it (and was very proud of his finding skills).  We scootered to school and I rode in from there and despite the 8.30am ride, it was very easy.  My 7am traffic is usually non-existent and I find the 8.30am traffic horrendous.  But it was very pleasant this morning.

Last night the karate went well.  I need to practise with Toby regularly as he has a grading coming up in two weeks.  Ma cooked a scrumptious dinner (chicken schnitzel strips) and left her watch on our window sill (just in case you're wondering, Ma).

Tomorrow Mike heads to Sydney and Toby and I have a sleepover at Grandy and Gramps' house.  I have a work quiz so I'll be home late.  Good fun!

Ok.  Time to get stuck in.  Sorry for any spelling mistakes.  My blog seems to have lost its spellchecker in the last three days.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment