Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Nov 17

Hi,

What a fabulous morning - Dad will be astonished at having a beautiful day on his "weekend".  Toby and I rushed off to our house after breakfast and finished his homework (we needed glue and colouring in pens - Ma and Dad didn't have them) and scootered off to school.  I rode in after dropping off Toby and had a nice ride.

Ma - do you want to meet me at Borders in town at 11.55am today?  I am meeting Sally for a coffee.  Vivienne - you can pop in too if you like.  I think Dad is collecting wee Toby from Skids today (don't forget his scooter, Dad) so I can work till 1800 to make up for 0900 starts and long lunch breaks.

Keas went well.  We planted sunflower seeds and we're going to nurture them and watch them grow over summer.  We also lost a soccer ball, but Hannah and Wally found it after Keas so the Tabors will get their ball back.  Good on you, Hannah, for not giving up!

Toby and I rushed to Grandy and Gramps' house after Keas and ate yummy macaroni cheese (it was soooooo good) and then went to bed.

Have a marvellous day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment