Friday, November 13, 2009

Good morning on Fri, Nov 13

Hi,

Is today spooky for some, perhaps?  :-)  We had a great Thursday evening starting with the Wadestown library where we ate Burger Wisconsin outside whilst chatting to Christine and Tom before grabbing a few more books.  Then we were off to visit Kat (she lives on Mairangi above us) from the tramping club.  They have a huge rope swing with a lovely view and Toby had a great time.  We had a cup of tea and went home to bed.

Mike packed up  for his week in Sydney visting Karen and Scott (and the kids) and then attending the Gartner conference.  It should be a good week for him. 

Tonight is a work quiz night and I am dressing up (against my will) as Sporty Spice from the Spice Girls.  Mainly because I wore the same outfit to the last quiz and I can't think of anything else to do.  She has tattoos (I have been reliably informed by younger work collegues) so I have asked Toby's permission for a water tattoo from his collection.  I will be sporting (pun!) a tattoo of Freddo Frog playing tennis.

Ma will collect wee Toby from Skids and our overnight bag from home.  Her watch is attached to the bag handle so it doesn't get left behind.  Toby can eat the leftover chicken schnitzel strips in the fridge for a snack.  And if Ma fills the cat bowls, she can leave the cat inside.  Or fill the bowls outside of the cat is not in.  Instructions sorted!  We should be back home some time tomorrow anyway.

Toby and I will have a sleepover at Grandy and Gramps' place tonight and maybe even tomorrow night too.  There is swimming tomorrow and a Santa Parade in town on Sunday.

I must track down a Santa photo for Toby.

Have a great weekend.  Bye Mike!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment