Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Nov 25

Hi,

Oh - I had a lot of fun at the movies last night.  The movie was called Julia and Julie and it made me laugh out loud many times.  Meryl Streep was great fun as Julia Child.  Vivienne dropped me home afterwards (and then dropped Mum home).  The Indian food in the Food Court beforehand was yummy and the 30 minutes wandering around Whitcoulls afterwards was marvellous.  They have 50% off fiction books at the moment.  Our idea of heaven.

Today I hope to get to Kathmandu (the shop - not the capital of Nepal - mind you, I wouldn't mind the latter) and buy some of their sale items.  Their sale starts tomorrow but summit members can start today.  Yay!

Tennis and karate day and it seems like a lovely day for it.  I think the plan is Dad will collect wee Toby from school after tennis and get him ready for karate.  Then I'll ride home and (oops - I just remembered I have no bike gear with me) go to karate.  Maybe we can have fish n chips or something.  Mum is off to a play with Mike and Kara this evening.  A play about Charles Darwin.  I think they'll all enjoy it.

Time to get stuck in.
Have a great day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment