Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Monday (and Tuesday) with the totally not normal activities

Monday was anything but normal to me, because I rode into work - on the BMW F650 we were looking at in the weekend!  No, we didn't buy it.  But it sold anyway on Sunday, and I delivered it to the new owner on behalf of the old owner (who has left for Sweden already).  Very nice it was too, going down Wadestown Hill.

I also got to handle the cash for the sale, so had a nervous walk from the BNZ to the ASB carrying lots of money and keeping on the lookout for muggers.  It's safely banked now, the deal is done.  I think Angela misses having a bike a lot now!

I had my cardiology tests this morning.  After 9 months of waiting I got to talk to a registrar who said there was something weird but they didn't know what it was so they'd get back to me.  Pretty well what I knew 9 months ago.  But nobody is worried, so I'm not worried.  It's probably annoying for everyone - something weird that is almost certainly fine but nobody is willing to put their necks out and say that.  Oh well.

So, rock pooling with Cubs tonight.  Then Toby has to stay up late and get his maths homework done.  That will learn him ay!  He's having to get into the swing of 45min homework mixed into his busy social life.

1 comment:

  1. So long as the cardiologist doesn't ring you up and say "Don't move, the ambulance is on its way".

    ReplyDelete