Friday, February 10, 2012

The Thursday with user group

Hi,

Last night (Thursday) I wandered around to the user group venue nice and early with my bike and managed to bumble my way through my small session (I really need to improve my demonstration abilities).  I ate pizza, learned about cool new tools to use for development (I am not a developer, I am not a developer - but I am really I think) and rode home.  Tired me out.  Not too sure why.  It was a strong head wind again.

Mike and Toby had an evening at home and Toby got through his homework.  45 minutes a day he does now.  I like it!  We just need a routine for the nights when we have something on (namely Tuesdays and Wednesdays).  Should work out.

It's nearly the weekend.  Yay!  Not a lot on.  Toby has given away swimming lessons this year.  We're on the hunt for piano lessons to fill the gap.  I think we'll check out Scots for that.  It's either that, or bagpipes!  Cool!  Mike doesn't think so though.  I'd be stoked!

We are test riding a motorcycle tomorrow morning but I rather suspect its height will be too tall for my short, girly legs.  Someone from work is selling it at a good price as they are heading back to Sweden.  We shall see.

I have something in my eye giving me gyp.  It flicked up from the road muck this morning (the roads were wet after some rain) and now it is in the corner of my eye and I can't get it out but it isn't moving.  Pants!  I need to get my mudguards back on.  Hey - I just got it out!  Amazing what some blind poking can do!  Although my eye now smarts a bit from the poking.  Oh well.  Heheheheh.

Saturday afternoon I am buying Yum Cha things and Sunday morning (at 11.30am) we're having Yum Cha at our place.  Come around for some!  Pork buns and dumplings (and hopefully some custard/coconut buns and sticky rice).  That's the plan.  Then into town to watch the dragon festival for Chinese new year.

I need a cup of tea!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment