Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Tuesday with Cubs and no Toby

Hi,

Mike and I bolted down some Khymer Satay near my work before we had to rush off to Cubs.  The restaurant has changed a bit and my favourite dish is no longer on their menu.  I had to eat beans!  Lots of green beans.  Not pleasant at all.

Cubs was athletics night and we all ran around having a lot of fun.  The rain stayed away and everything went well.  It was windy, but a warm wind.

Home to do Cubs homework (badge work) and tramping club homework.  Then to sleep.  And I slept very well.  Mike woke up at 5.30am though - the normal time.  But of course, with Toby away at school camp we don't need to wake up that early. 

Tonight is tramping club new members night.  So come on down to the clubroom if you want to chat to people about tramping.  Mike and I will be manning the family tramping table to answer all your questions.

Stay dry!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment