Friday, February 24, 2012

The Thursday with no Toby

Hi,

My movie date night didn't pan out at all.  Christine has come down sick and took herself off to bed instead of being sneezy and snotty at a movie with me.  My backup plan of having Mike take me to a movie also failed with the one he wanted to see starting late.  So we went home instead.

Mike did end up commissioning our new media PC for our viewing pleasure, so all was not lost.

This morning we drove in and the wee green car is now officially warranted and registered after its muffler was fixed yesterday.  Hooray!  We had breakfast near my work.

Toby is coming home from school camp this afternoon.  They have had some miserable weather to contend with, but I hope he has had a lot of fun too.  I can't wait to see him.

And we're off to a tramp this weekend (Mike will check with DoC about the state of the river we have to cross - if all this rain has made it dangerous we might cancel).  I am looking forward to it.

My wee sister is in a competition to try and open an ATM with a pin number this morning.  If she succeeds, there is a million dollars in there.  So, here's hoping, eh?

Have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment