Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Monday of leisurely activity

Hi,

I rode home at 1600 (part of the new routine) and went to collect Toby nice and early, only to find no one at Alex's house.  Suspecting they were at the library (which is where I was a few minutes prior) I went home and cooked up dinner.  Then I went back to Alex's house and sure enough - there they were.  I have asked Toby to send a signal if he is in the library when I come past.  Window wiper up on the car while he is in there.  It might work!

Mike got home and we all ate dinner together.  Toby worked on his homework afterwards and Mike wandered off to a tramping club person's house to discuss web things.  I read to Toby and put him to bed.  Somehow we just had so many extra hours in the evening.

Unlike tonight's rush for Cubs.  Oh well.  Heheheh.  We're having a session on Cub Camp preparation tonight involving gear lists, knots for tent pitching and tent folding.  Sigh.  The poor weather forecast probably means we have to hang the tents up in the scout hall on Sunday afternoon to dry.  Bit of a pain.

What else?  Not a lot.  The ride in this morning was nice - any forecast rain hadn't arrived yet.  The roads were dry and the harbour quite still.  It is dark now when I ride in.

Better get stuck in and grab a nice cup of tea.
Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment