Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Wednesday with Toby's first day at his new school

Hi,

By all accounts (I have heard Toby's, Jack's and Alex's) Toby had a great day at school yesterday.  Nothing I heard indicated there were any hiccoughs in the day.  I rode to the Wadestown library after work and grabbed the car (it will sit there during the day as part of the bus stop routine) and went to Alex's house to collect Toby.  This is possibly where the only bump in the smooth day occurred because Toby wanted a sleepover.  "To make the mornings easier - no need to take us separately to the bus stop".  Right.  Right.  I think he understands my position now.

Toby has a teacher called Mrs Kidman and is in Potatau House (dark blue colour).  He says his teacher is very good.

Mike worked late and will probably do the same tonight too.  I can hopefully leave closer to 1600 rather than 1700.  But let's just see.

The ride down the hill this morning was good - but into the head wind of a southerly.  Quite a stiff wind too - I had to pedal hard along the waterfront.  Hopefully it stays southerly for my ride home - I like some assistance.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment