Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Monday with nothing

Hi,

I rode home and cooked dinner for us.  It was perfect timing as I had just dished it up for me and Toby when Mike walked in the door.  It was kinda yummy too.  We ate a family pie (not all of it!) and it was scrumptious.  But Toby was cross they had put vegetables in it.  He's my son!  Hahahah.

Did lots of homework with Toby and Toby had a bath as a reward.  See how much we like baths in our house?  We can use them as bribes.  The novelty will wear off soon, but until then, we're all going to be squeaky clean!

Busy at work still.  Last full day at the current client and I start with a new project tomorrow.  Ooooo.  Excitement.

The ride down the hill was wonderful this morning.  The sky is clear and not much wind.  However, the forecast says a southerly change at lunchtime.  No sign as yet.  Lovely out there.

Have a fantastic day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment