Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Wednesday with nothing

Hi,

I rode home and drove Benjamin home (he looked after the boys - three of them!) and wished we could just keep going.  The wee convertible was lovely, the weather amazing, and the road to Taupo beckoned!  But responsibilities such as family, work and the fact Benjamin probably wouldn't enjoy a spontaneous trip to Taupo meant I just sang loudly and dropped him off and went home to cook dinner.  Hahahah.

Mike went to tramping club and eventually rode home at 9.30pm.  Almost at the same time Jack's Dad collected him.  Late night for the boys.  Still, it all meant we slept really well.

Time for a cup of tea.  I'm busy at a new client site today.  More talking in front of strangers.  Why am I doing this job again?

We have a short day at work tomorrow because we're off to Ruapehu (don't mind the erupting volcanoes - possibly two of them!) for a work social function.  And because they had space, I am taking Toby.  Hmmmm.  He may get an education in poor behaviour resulting from excessive alcohol consumption.  But I intend to take him away and do things with him (I am thinking hot pools, cafes and reading and watching movies).

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment