Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Tuesday with no Cubs for me and Cubs for Mike

Hi,

Not too sure how Mike ended up at Cubs and I didn't.  Hahahah.  We rode home together for the first time in ages and quickly made dinner for Toby and Jack (and us).  Then Mike took them to Cubs and intended to come right back and start his homework.  But I got a text from Jo saying Mike had volunteered to take her place for the evening.  So, I had a bath! Made me relax which I guess was the reason for being at home.  Just no Mike is all.

We all had a restless night - Toby woke up and then couldn't sleep.  I think it was midnight before we all dropped off to sleep.  Groan.

But this morning is the most glorious morning here in Wellington.  No wind.  The dew has evaporated and left and misty haze over the entire region.  Blue skies.  Can I go home now?  So nice.  It'd make everyone want to live here.

Have an incredible day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment