Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

Has something moved New Zealand 600 km north or something?  Because this weather is not usual.  Hahahah.  Another gorgeous day - I am so enjoying this.  I am wearing a short sleeved blouse at work.  Yep - hot today.  The weather, I mean, of course.  ;-)

We had Cubs last night.  I rode home and tidied and cooked dinner for me and Toby.  Mike got home and showered and then started preparing his meal for his tramping club website buddies.  We left with Jack in a whirlwind of activity and had a lot of fun at Cubs.  Well done, Henry (new leader).  It was a great night.  A badge night (book reader and computer badges) with a water fight at the end.  Choice!

Back home to eat dessert (that was what Mike's dinner party was up to - perfect timing on my part) and then to bed.  Toby is reading my Kindle at the moment so I lay in bed staring at the ceiling and now know exactly what I am buying Toby for Christmas!  I picked up a real book and read that.  How quaint!

The ride down the hill this morning was great fun.  Mike was with me.  We tailed a 4x4 all the way down.  It isn't often a car can go faster than us.  And this was not one of those times.  In fact, I am sort of chuffed that I left a Ducati in my dust on Monday morning on the way down (he only passed me on the flat at the bottom) and I tailed a Porsche down yesterday.  Hahahah.  Love the bike down the hill.

Have a brilliant day!  Hope your weather is as good as here!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment