Friday, November 2, 2012

The Thursday with dinner out

Hi,

I woke up Thursday morning and panicked that I had forgotten that I had arranged dinner out with Ilske before she heads off to Europe for three weeks.  Oops.

I frantically emailed Vivienne to try and get Benjamin's services and texted Ilske to confirm.  Ilske's phone seems to be on another planet; she got my text but I never got her reply.  So later that day, I emailed her three accounts.  She replied yes - so all go.  I rang Benjamin and got him at short notice (ta Benjamin) and ordered pizzas and we were off to dinner.

Phew!  I was starving too.  We went to Ancestral and had a really nice dinner.  We will catch up with Ilske upon her return around Dec 2nd to hear how it went.

Back home to take Benjamin home and into bed.  I am pretty tired and Mike is flat out at work.  I think I need to work over the weekend too as I have major work commitments Mon, Tues and Wed.

A holiday would be nice.  Christmas is just a little bit too far away right now.

Have a fantastic weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment