Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Tuesday with no Cubs

Hi,

I piked from Cubs due to my workload.  Yep - I must be soft.  But it did give me a chance to relax and prepare for today's final marathon day of training.  So, all good decisions I am sure.  Toby had a blast building shelters at the back of Karori Park.

Our bathroom is practically done now.  The wiring is done.  Our floor has underfloor heating and all three of us loved the feel with our barefeet.  Toby lay down on the floor!  Hahahah.  The spa and towel rail need to be made live today by the sparky and the upstairs bathroom towel rail outlet capped off.  Of course, there is still the issue about the waste water.

But the biggest news - far bigger than our bathroom almost being finished.  The sparky has moved the upstairs towel rail down to the new bathroom.  And this means...  Wait for it!  I am so excited.  Our top bathroom door opens fully now!  Yes!  I know.  It's amazing.  I can die happy now.  I just stand outside the top bathroom, and I push the door slowly, slowly, until it is flush with the wall.  Open wide.  And then I close it again.  And do it all over again!  Revelling in the ability to open the door fully.  I take a lot of pleasure from the simplest things.

Have a fantastic day.  Obviously it won't be as good as mine.  It's not every day you finally get a fully opening bathroom door.  It's been 5 years waiting.  Happiness is mine - all mine!

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment