Friday, November 16, 2012

The Thursday with nothing

Hi,

Well, I rode home and put paid to the idea it was getting easier.  I had no energy and plodded up the hill.  Can you "plod" if you're riding a bike?  Anyhow, the sentiment is correct.

Got home and made dinner for Toby and waited for Mike to get home.  He ate Toby's leftovers (hahahah - it's like recycling) and I left to get Burger Fuel burgers and meet Christine at the place where she keeps Victor.  We chatted for a bit and ate the burgers.  I found out how Vanuatu was (she just got back) and she rode Victor while I kept up stupid observations (I know nothing about horses but nevertheless, made "helpful" comments to Christine which I think she tried to ignore as she concentrated on technique).  I brushed Victor afterwards (the only part I vaguely can help with) and then we went to the back paddock to sit and reflect on life for a bit.  However, the paddock had four horse occupants and they were very interested in these nighttime visitors.  For me, sitting on the ground with four large horses snuffling in your hair, it was a little disconcerting.  Hahahah.  It was a short reflection!

Back home to bed.  And this morning Mike and I rode in and got a bit wet.  Oh well.  It's not cold!  And it's not windy!

It's the weekend!  Yay!  And I wan looking forward to some downtime.  Bring it on!

Have a great weekend.  Toby has two birthdays parties to attend.  Mike has to work.  And fix the plumbing in the new bathroom.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment